Since 1983, the women of the Heart Guild of Houston have worked tirelessly to raise funds on behalf of the American Heart Association (AHA). We pool our wide-ranging talents and interests to help the AHA carry out its mission to fund research and raise awareness about preventing and identifying serious heart health issues.
We’re committed to creating real change in the Houston area. In addition to fundraising events, we actively perform community outreach and education. Since 2011, we have helped the American Heart Association:
- Raise more than $11 million toward Houston-area heart disease research.
- Make Houston a heart healthier city by expanding the number of AHA walking paths.
- Train thousands in simple, hands-only CPR and first aid techniques that help save lives.
- Provide educational resources for Houston residents and for 15 area hospitals.
- Place AEDs (automated external defibrillator) in public places such as Houston airports, schools, golf clubs, and malls.
In addition to the Shop With Heart Card event, Heart Guild of Houston provides support to other AHA annual fundraising events, including the Houston Heart Walk, the Heart Ball, and Go Red for Women.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Heart Guild and volunteering your time to help make Houston a heart-healthier place to live, please download our application form.
Give From The Heart. Buy Your Shop With Heart Card Today!